Enrolled Agents, like all providers of personal financial services, are now required by law to inform their clients of their policies regarding privacy of client information. Enrolled Agents have been and continue to be bound by professional standards of confidentiality that are even more stringent than those required by law. Therefore, I have always protected your right to privacy.
TYPES OF NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT: I collect nonpublic personal information about you that is either provided to me by you or obtained by me with your authorization.
PARTIES TO WHOM I DISCLOSE INFORMATION: For current and former clients, I do not disclose any nonpublic personal information obtained in the course of my practice except as required or permitted by law. Permitted disclosures include, for instance, providing information to my employees and, in limited situations, to unrelated third parties who need to know that information to assist me in providing services to you. In all such situations, I stress the confidential nature of information being shared. PROTECTING THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF CURRENT AND FORMER CLIENTS’ INFORMATION: I retain records relating to professional services that I provide so that I am better able to assist you with you professional needs and, in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard your nonpublic personal information, I maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with my professional standards. Please call if you have any questions, because your privacy, my professional ethics, and the ability to provide you with quality financial services are very important to me.
When you meet with us, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information:
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
• For customer support and payment collection purposes.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
• an employee of the firm on an as needed to service your account;
• a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
• a person or company who acquires our business;
• third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
• our service bureau in connection with filing your electronic return or should our service bureau need to provide diagnostics relating to your electronic return locator;
• As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
What types of information does this website collect?
We collect the following types of information:
• Traditional contact information such as mailing address, telephone number, email address, fax number other telecommunication data in order to facilitate proper contact with you.
• Internet contact information such as email addresses.
• Information about the user's computer system, such as the web browser type, IP address, and operating system.
Why is this website collecting traditional contact information?
We collect traditional contact information for the following purposes:
• For billing and support purposes.
• For domain registration account establishment (if applicable)
• For website administration purposes (if applicable)
• To customize the website for the user on multiple visits to the site. (if applicable)
Contact information is used by office staff in performance of the job.
What if I think that you are not adhering to this statement?